Date:      Sun, 30 Sep 2012 08:53:00 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Chuck Burns <break19@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dual-band 802.11n support, in AP mode?

Hi,

Your best bet is to buy one of the supported Atheros 802.11n NICs -
AR5416, AR9160, AR9220.

AR9285 didn't come in a PCI flavour.

The AR9227 is a PCI version of the AR9287, but it's 2GHz only.

You can find PCI D-Link adaptors that have either AR9220 or AR5416
NICs in them. Be sure it's "dual band". Otherwise you could hunt down
a PCI->MiniPCI cradle and use that. There are a lot more mini-PCI NICs
out thre.

Adrian