Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 07:33:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Paolo Di Francesco <paipai@tin.it>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Starting point?

Work from 3.0. It has more of the SMP stuff in it and CAM. If I had time,
I'd help. But I don't. If there are questions about Sun h/w internals, I
can help for sun4, sun4c && sun4m. If there are questions related to how
Sun did something in Solaris up to and including Solaris 2.7, I can also
help with that .