Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 05:46:32 +0200
From:      "Luca R." <l.riso@tiscalinet.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   new net/pppoa port support

Hello,
I'd like to know if the net/pppoa port  (speedtouch user driver) will be
upgraded in the new freebsd4.6-STABLE tree, given that now, in the
freebsd4.6-RELEASE, that port doesn't work and the driver it tries to install
is the old one. I also sent an email to the author of the driver about the
fact , but he told me he had already sent an email to the manteiner of that
port to give him the instructions to upgrade the port.
I think it is an important port to take into consideration, so that users
that need that driver will be able to connect to the internet.

Thank you.