Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:52:55 GMT
From:      Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
To:        Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <alfred@FreeBSD.ORG>, Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kern/26224

What bug you see?  I saw a PANIC running normal userland stuff.

I've made the following changes:

1) cvsup'd to Sunday late 4.3-STABLE
2) change CFLAGS in /etc/make.conf to remove -O2
3) rebuilt world, booted.

haven't seen the problem since.=20

On 4/24/01, 12:32:39 PM, Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net> wrote regardin=
g=20