Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 2002 12:29:59 -0700
From:      CBRUNNER <CBRUNNER@ups.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Using Zoltrix PCMCIA Modem, works on 3.3 not on 4.6???

Since no one will answer me about getting my actiontec modem to work, ive been
trying to use my Zoltrix PCMCIA 56k modem that works under 3.x, when I put it
in it says PCCARD Inserted and Beeps, then 3 seconds later it says the card is
a buncha Null Null Null Null's and it doesnt assign it anything... how do I
make it assign the card something, and how come it recognizes the card on 3.3
but not 4.6?