Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 2013 12:21:07 +0300
From:      "EurAsia Waste Management Symposium" <mbilgili@yildiz.edu.tr>
To:        <freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Invitation to EurAsia Waste Management Symposium

------=_NextPart_000_8E4B_01CE6055.40532300

=20

Dear Colleagues,

=20

It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the Second EurAsia Waste
Management Symposium, which will be held at YTU 2010 European Capital of
Culture Congress & Cultural Center, =DDstanbul, Turkey, from 28 to 30 =
April
2014. EurAsia Waste Management Symposium will provide a comprehensive
overview of effective waste management strategies across the Asian and =
the
European regions. The symposium will be organized by Yildiz Technical
University (YTU) and supported by the Ministry of Water Affairs and
Forestry, Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, International Waste
Working Group (IWWG), Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and Istanbul =
Water
and Sewerage Administration (ISKI).

We hope EurAsia Waste Management Symposium will be an exciting event for
colleagues to promote exchanges to contribute to development of solid =
waste
management in the heart of the Asia and Europe.

We would like to invite you to EurAsia Waste Management Symposium-2014 =
at
YTU Congress Center, Istanbul, at the meeting point of continents, =
cultures,
arts, history and science.

The symposium will last 3 days and will include the following topics:=20

=20

=B7      Biological Methods for Waste Disposal,=20

=B7      Construction and Demolition Waste Management,=20

=B7      Electronic Waste (WEEE) Management

=B7      Hazardous Waste Management,=20

=B7      Hospital Waste Management,=20

=B7      Industrial Waste Management,

=B7      Landfilling,=20

=B7      Leachate Management and Treatment,=20

=B7      Landfill Gas Management,=20

=B7      Nanowaste Management

=B7      Rehabilitation of the Dumping Sites,

=B7      Sludge Treatment and Disposal,

=B7      Solid Waste Collection and Transport,=20

=B7      Thermal Technologies for Waste Disposal,=20

=B7      Waste From End of Life Vehicles (ELV)

=B7      Waste Management Legislations,=20

=B7      Waste to Energy

=20

All abstracts with contact details clearly indicating the aims and
conclusions of the work and not exceeding 2 pages should be submitted =
via
the Online Submission System on or before 13 September 2013. Papers will =
be
selected by the organizers to peer review for the potential publication =
on
scientific journals.

A partial support (e.g. airfare or hotel) may be possible for the
applications by early career scientists (35 years of age or younger) and
scientists from "low or middle income countries" to attend the =
symposium.

For further information on registration and online submission of =
abstracts,
please visit the official website of the symposium at
<http://www.eurasiasymposium.com>; www.eurasiasymposium.com .

Please forward this message to those who may be interested in the =
EurAsia
Waste Management Symposium.

=20

On Behalf of the Organization Committee,

=20

M. Sinan Bilgili

Yildiz Technical University

Environmental Engineering Department

34220 Esenler/Istanbul/Turkey

Tel: (212) 3835370

E-mail: info@eurasiasymposium.com

=20

Follow us on social media:

=20

 <http://www.facebook.com/EurasiaWasteManagementSymposium>=20

 <https://twitter.com/EURASIA_2014>=20

=20

=20

Please accept our apologies if there is any case of double-mailing of =
this
email.

If you don't want to receive e-mails about the symposium please send a =
blank
e-mail to  <mailto:unsubscribe@eurasiasymposium.com>