Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 07:43:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        putra <cmspsum1@livjm.ac.uk>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.0.5

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, putra wrote:

> Hi, I'm Putra from Liverpool John Moores University. I'm a researcher
> and one of my project uses FreeBSD 2.0.5 release. Do still have the copy
> for this version. It is very important for me in order to finish my
> course. I hope you dont mind, please.

Do you realize that 2.0.5 is a *very* old release?  It has a host of
bugs, and the answer you're going to get, when complaining about them,
is to upgrade to something brought *this year*.  You'd really want to
use a newer version, unless it was already installed ... but if it was
already installed, why would you be looking for it?

Can you explain why you feel you have to stay with 2.0.5?

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 and picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (NetBSD).