Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 1996 23:38:44 +0800 (CST)
From:      Jian-Da Li <jdli@FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Continuously crash using 2.2-961014-SNAP

	Hi :

	Our server is running 2.2-961014-SNAP plus the NFS patch.  Without
	this NFS patch, it will panic hourly, and now with it, it will still
	crash once a day.  And it will always panic at "identd", which we had
	re-compile it on 2.2-961014-SNAP.

	This is a loaded NFS/BBS/News/FTP server.

 fault virtual address   = 0xefffffc0
 fault code              = supervisor read, page not present
 instruction pointer     = 0x8:0xf01af09c
 stack pointer           = 0x10:0xefbffe34
 frame pointer           = 0x10:0xefbffe3c
 code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                         = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
 processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
 current process         = 11612 (identd)
 interrupt mask          =
 panic: page fault

--

                                            李 建 達 (Jian-Da Li) 交 大 資 工