Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 1997 15:27:44 -0400
From:      Gary Schrock <root@eyelab.psy.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   routed: packed from unknown router messages

Ok, I've progressed from mere arplookup messages to messages from routed
without touching my config files :).  I'm getting the following messages
every 6-10 seconds or so:
Sep 22 12:18:18 anguish routed[48]: packet from unknown router, 205.138.234.3
Sep 22 12:18:18 anguish routed[48]: packet from unknown router, 208.25.55.2

(I get more than just these two ip addresses, there's at least 4 different
ones showing up.)

These messages started just all of a suddon on this machine, with nothing
else that looked odd in the logs at the time.  Any ideas on what exactly
would cause this to suddenly start happening?  Is there an easy way to fix it?

Thanks,

Gary Schrock
root@eyelab.msu.edu