Date:      Sun, 1 Mar 2009 20:26:53 -0500
From:      "Tamouh Hakmi" <hakmi@rogers.com>
To:        "'Alex Kirk'" <alex@schnarff.com>, "'Jamie'" <jamie@gnulife.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: RAID Gone Wild - One Array Split Into Two

Alex,

This is known problem with FreeBSD and ICH7..ICH8..ICH9 chipsets. There =
is a patch for it:

http://www.nabble.com/Vital-Patches-for-ataraid-with-Intel-Matrix-RAID-(I=
CH7)-td16179257.html

I though didn't test the patch, and funny thing, I posted  earlier today =
asking if anyone had tried out that patch.

Hope this helps, keep me posted if you're able to bring it online.

Thanks,

Tamouh=20