Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:01:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Duane H. Hesser" <dhh@androcles.com>
To:        Vadim Belman <voland@lflat.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Live debugging of a process being hung in a syscall.

"The Coroner's Toolkit" from Venema and Farmer includes a tool which
paws through /proc and writes process memory for all processes running
on the system to record files (intended for post-mortem analysis after
a breakin).  Sounds like this tool would do what you want.

The toolkit can be found at

http://www.fish.com/forensics/

or

http://www.porcupine.org/forensics/