Date:      Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:25:45 -0600
From:      "Travis McArthur" <travis@travisbsd.org>
To:        "Decker Wong-Godfrey" <decker@apollonian.net>, <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Documenting Jail

Begin writting your documentation, and submit it here for review, when done
follow the steps in the documentation project Submitting Documentation page
for information on how to create a formal request to enter it into the
system.
--
Travis McArthur
"Why, when I was your age...oh wait, I'm not your age yet. Sorry."