Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:21:12 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Time to figure out what's changed!

I need to start putting the 2.1.5 boot floppy docs together and have a
list of like *3* items which I know for sure changed 2.1 - > 2.1.5.

Since I think that's not going to be a very impressive change listing,
can anyone else think of things to document as 2.1.5 improvements from
a 2.1 perspective?  "Fixed lots of bugs" doesn't somehow cut it and I
can't think of anything else, having been simply too close to the
problem these last few months. :-)

					Jordan