Date:      Thu, 22 Jan 1998 22:13:15 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Jose Manuel <jms@p-ancora.es>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Spanish FreeBSD

On Wed, Jan 21, 1998 at 11:29:34AM +0100, Jose Manuel wrote:

> What I need to make an spanish FreeBSD site like http://www.es.freebsd.org?
>
> I thing that is a good idea and I would like to make it.

First: I'm not officially speaking for FreeBSD.

I'd think the right thing to do would be to first just set up the
mirror and run it for a while (to be certain everything is stable at
your end), and then send a mail to freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org with the
relevant information and offer.

I'm now assuming that what you want to do is just create a web-mirror
- if what you want to do is provide a full translation, I'd suggest
you join the discussion of this in freebsd-doc@freebsd.org.  If I've
understood correctly, work is underway.

Eivind.