Date:      Sun, 27 Dec 1998 14:54:44 +0300
From:      dimma@kaluga.ru (Dmitry Bortash)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   silo errors messages

Hello,
I'm have following problem with my FreeBSD 2.2.7:
When i working under X-window, and manipulating with
graphic objects there (move, maximize, minimize windows
changing active page), downloading files from internet
via modem at the same time (i'm using PPP program and
 tun0 device) i'm get this message in all my xterm win-
dows :
Dec 26 21:51:02 toxygene /kernel: sio1: 1 more silo overflow (total 1)
Dec 26 21:51:02 toxygene /kernel: sio1: 1 more silo overflow (total 1)
Dec 26 22:13:40 toxygene /kernel: sio1: 2 more silo overflows (total 3)
Dec 26 22:13:40 toxygene /kernel: sio1: 2 more silo overflows (total 3)
and so on ...
(when i was using 2.2.1 i'm hadn't that problem)

I'm read in manual that is because driver doesn't catch
all interrupts from 16650a circuit.
So my question:
How change system setting (or adjust kernel) to avoid such
annoying messages, that mess up all mc and Deco shells, or if it is
impossible, how to lock driver (or anything else) to not allow
issuing messages?

P.S.
My computer: P150 256Cache 32MbRAM 2.5Gb+4.3GbHDD CL5446 1M
I'm set terminal speed at 57600 external Courier V.Evrything
using qvwm window manager

Cincerely, Bortash Dmitry
--
Dmitry A. Bortash AKA Dima AKA Dimka AKA Dimma AKA BRT aka Bortland AKA
Bortik AKA DMK AKA Toxygene AKA ...