Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 95 20:21:25 MST
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        xiao@bnr.ca (bo)
Cc:        jmb@kryten.atinc.com, tsbarry@bnr.ca, frank@jplpio.jpl.nasa.gov, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: majordomo & perl

> Majordomo 1.93 will NOT work with the stocked 2.0R
> or SNAPs because of the older perl. Grab the new
> perl5.000 and all will be fine. I have to put domaen
> in group majordom to make it work. A couple scripts
> look for sendmail in wrong places but easy to find
> by the testing.

So someone enter into an NDA and put a binary driver up for FTP
already!

Sheesh!  NDA's are only a problem if your kernel is GPL'ed and you
give it away so that it's not OK to give them away with binary
only pieces.

I suggest that it be a loaded module however, since binary-only
ought not to be included in the distribution kernels.  Besides,
it doesn't make any sense to distribute a driver for a rare
piece of hardware in your default kernel.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.