Date:      Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:30:13 -0500
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        Mark Kane <mark@mkproductions.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Portupgrade Error

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 01:18:09PM -0500, Mark Kane wrote:
> It worked with csh before...any reason it should not now?

I don't know, but from time to time we see reports of people that have
problems building ports under csh that disappear when sh is used.  The
test in bsd.python.mk that you were having problems with has been there
for quite some time, btw.

> Stupid question, but does this mean I'm good to continue with
> portupgrade now? I see the warnings but it didn't say to run pkgdb -F or
> anything.

In general running pkgdb should be safe.  AFAICT you should be good to
go now but Your Mileage May Vary.

mcl