Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 1998 01:21:45 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Tomi Vainio <tomppa@fidata.fi>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to stay tuned with 2.2 stable and CAM?

I have used CAM code with stable about two months now.  Last time I
upgraded to 2.2.7 and over that I installed CAM 19980716-SNAP.  If I
use cvsup to get latest stable I'll lose all modifications from source
tree that CAM SNAP added there.  If I run patches again it will
complain about lot of CAM stuff that is already on the system.  Is
there any easy way to get these to work together?

  Tomppa
--
SUN Microsystems Oy PL 102, Niittymentie 9, 02201 ESPOO, Finland
Tomi Vainio (System Support Engineer)     +358 9 52556300 hotline