Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:10:37 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Loosing Ethernet Connectivity

Either that or replace the network card.  Or put a dumb little 4 port
hub between the card and the switch.

it's funny but sometimes the cheaper nics have autonegotiation
issues with the better quality hubs, and don't with the cheaper hubs.

The network gods like to throw us these things from time to
time to remind us the Universe has no fundamental logic

Ted