Date:      Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:57:14 -0500
From:      Jason Crawford <jasonrcrawford@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Adaptec AAC raid support

Sorry, forgot you guys too!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Crawford <jasonrcrawford@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:51:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Adaptec AAC raid support
To: Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
Cc: Aaron Glenn <aaron.glenn@gmail.com>, Adam <suck@my-balls.com>,
Theo de Raadt <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org>, misc@openbsd.org,
"Richardson, Doug" <doug_richardson@adaptec.com>

So is this Adaptec's official stance? They don't care about a
community that aquires for over 1,800 Adaptec raid controllers? I
believe that's only AAC raid controllers, not to mention all the other
ones Adaptec offers. If they don't care about us, then I've officially
closed my doors perminetly on Adaptec, and will NEVER buy another
Adaptec product. I will also do everything in my power to make sure
any company I work for NEVER buys one either. Why should I care about
a hardware vendor that doesn't care about me, the customer? So long
Adaptec.

Jason