Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:12:00 +0200
From:      Klaus Koch <klaus@sentinel.dyndns.info>
To:        stefan@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: pioneers-0.12.2_1

--nextPart7245851.rGp6kJQCt9

Hello,

the pioneers server is only listening on IPv6, no matter which way I start =
it=20
(pioneers-server-gtk, pioneers-server-console or from the cient with "creat=
e=20
game").

I haven't found an option to tell it to listen on IPv4 and the Makefile=20
doesn't provide anything for WITHOUT_IPV6.

Is there no possibility to turn IPv4 on? I can't imagine that this is=20
intended...

Thanks for your help,

Klaus