Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:57:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stan Brown <stanb@netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Hlep, please with JRE in Linux emulation (2nd request)

	I posted this to several of the lists over the weekend, and still don;t
	have an answer.

	I am trying to install Oracle on my 4.0 STABLE mahcine. I have read the
	section of the handbook on this, and done all the things it says.

	So I loged in as the Oracle user, which is runing a Linux shell
	/compat/linux/bin/bash, per the handbook. When I try to run the
	installer it fails because it can't find /usr/local/jre/bin/jre. Now
	since I am runing a Linux shell, this would really be
	/compat/linux/usr/local/jre/bin/jre.

	I thinks this is the Java Runtime Environment. I have loade the jre
	port, and bot h the normal and linux jde ports, but I still don't have
	thi file.

	How do I get this file?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955