Date:      Tue, 27 May 2014 23:43:11 +0100
From:      Martin Kristensen <martin@mk-metrics.com>
To:        <freebsd-x11@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: APU 5757m ARUBA =?iso-8859-1?Q?chipid=3D0x990b_no_/dev/dri?=

On Thursday, 22 May 2014 09:53:00 BST, Jean-S=C3=A9bastien P=C3=A9dron wrote:=

> On 16.05.2014 08:41, Martin Kristensen wrote:
>> The machine is running -CURRENT with a GENERIC kernel, although I have
>> removed the WITNESS options. I have attached output from pciconf,
>> devinfo, dmesg and pkg info as well as Xorg.log.
>
> The list probably ate the attachments. Could you please retry or post
> them somewhere?

File links below:

http://mk-metrics.com/Xorg.0.log
http://mk-metrics.com/dmesg.txt
http://mk-metrics.com/devinfo.txt
http://mk-metrics.com/pciconf.txt
http://mk-metrics.com/pkg.txt

Hope this helps.

Since my original email I have tried the development branch and while xorg=20=

14.5 starts just fine, there is no change in the driver status. Also the=20
mouse is no longer detected.