Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:45:04 -0500
From:      "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Subject:   Major # please :)

I am just about finished with a device driver for PCI DIO boards based
around the 8C255 (number may be wrong ;).  Specifically this is for the
ComputerBoards DIO-24H DIO board.  I have been using the 'development' major
#, and I am ready to go about getting it committed into the CVS tree for
whoever else may find it of use.

Currently the system is used in conjunction with a home-brew card-access
system, but future could include robotics and related fields.

Thank you
--
David Cross                               | email: crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Acting Lab Director                       | NYSLP: FREEBSD