Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2012 07:13:24 -0000
From:      "Shiv. Nath" <shiv.nath@digital-infotech.net>
To:        list@lists.pfsense.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   captive Portal Pfsense + FreeRadius + MySQL DBMS

Dear Friends Greetings,

i have a question for you, i am sure someone can help. The pfsense captive
portal is up and running. Time countdown vouchers are working without
issue, such as 30m, 45m, 1h & so on.

However, I'd like to set up a download quota of 200MB per voucher. but
then you need to login with a username and password, instead of vouchers.
but I haven't found a way to generate username & password when generating
vouchers. is there someone who managed to get this working? At the moment
vouchers are only for time based login.

any clue, little information or document reference would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks / Shiv. Nath