Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:05:18 -0700
From:      "Jeremy M. Kelley" <jeremy@mindsetsoft.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Acronis TrueImage Enterprise Server

To whom it concerns:

=20

I am currently evaluating some backup software for my company, and I am
wondering if anyone has successfully installed the Acronis TrueImage
Linux Agent on FreeBSD?  We have a FreeBSD based web server and 2
FreeBSD based file servers and I'm really hoping to get the agent
installed.  I've setup linux binary compatibility, but the program never
runs.  I can send strace's or whatever else is needed.  Thank you and I
hope you to hear from you soon.

=20

Kind Regards,

=20