Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 1999 23:06:39 -1000
From:      "Art Neilson, KH7PZ" <art@hawaii.rr.com>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsup

Thanks for the speedy reply, Sheldon.
Then it is as I suspected, they are different.
I will use cvsup.  So this evening I did a
cd /usr/src then make buildworld.  this ran
for a couple hours then I did a make installworld.
that ran for about a half hour.  now i am rebuilding
and rebooting the kernel.  in the future, how do I
just update my sources with cvsup changes and only recompile
those sources affected?  make world wipes out and rebuilds
everything.  do I make update or just make or what?

--
   __
  /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.