Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2000 21:55:38 +0100 (MET)
From:      Bart Smit <bit@signature.nl>
To:        Pedro Almeida <pedro@qui.uc.pt>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, misc@openbsd.org, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Serial + ISDN + Ethernet port Router!

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Pedro Almeida wrote:

> I need a Serial(syncronous) link to the other office (this link is permanent),
> and the link to the Internet is based on dial-on-demand ISDN link.
> This two links must have independent trafic.
> The other office must not connect to the Net using the "our side" ISDN link
> I think this is "simple" using the apropriate rules of routing/firewalling!

This is rather basic indeed. You already indicate your actual question:

> The serial link is my problem since I don't have this type of link at home!

Have a look at www.etinc.com for synchronous serial interface cards that
will work under FreeBSD. I've heard good things about them but I have no
experience with them myself.

While I'm at it: your question doesn't really belong on -stable (nor on
-isdn I think).

--
Bart