Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:06:19 -0500
From:      Clarence_Griffin@ed.gov (Clarence Griffin)
To:        Marius Bendiksen <Marius.Bendiksen@scancall.no>, Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[2]: printers

     I have similar problems that may be resolved using the "Ghostscript"
     but I don't find a reference to where it is in my FBSD book or on my
     2.2.6 CD.  Could someone provide chapter and verse on where to find
     the related files please?

     Also, is there a web site that I could look at to find out more about
     Ghostscript?

     dg