Date:      Thu, 08 Apr 1999 18:28:10 +0200
From:      Stefano Riva <sriva@alice.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mountd warning

  I previously asked for the meaning of a warning I'm getting sometimes on
3.0/3.1/3.1-STABLE boxes: "umountall request from X.X.X.X from unprivileged
port", where X.X.X.X is the machine's main IP address. No answer to me, nor
to other people with the same question on this and other lists.
  I guess this is a warning one could ignore. If so, anyway, how is it
possibile to disable it??

---

  Stefano Riva
  Software Engineer - Systems Administrator
  Informazioni Editoriali I.E. Srl
  Phone +39-027528400, Fax +39-027528451
  Email sriva@alice.it