Date:      Mon, 2 Jan 2017 02:28:58 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        swjatoslaw gerus <milstar2@eml.cc>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bsd loader stated 141 gb for 1 linux 142 gb for second realy each  Linux use some 10gb  how can  make free some 100gb for bsd ?

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 02:19:18 +0100, swjatoslaw gerus wrote:
> 2.6.4 Guided partitioning automatically sets up the disk partitions,
> it is for author (diletant -1 installation in life multiple
> complications -via wlan& )
> #####################################################################
>
> bsd loader stated  141 gb for 1 linux 142 gb for second

How big is the disk you're installing to?

> realy each  Linux use some 10gb  how can  make free some 100gb for bsd ?

As I mentioned already: You can use the graphical partition editor
"gparted" from within Linux. Start the 32 bit Ubuntu, shrink the
64 bit Ubuntu's partition, leave the free space unallocated. This
is where FreeBSD can install to - or vice versa, depending on
which Linux you can consider more "superfluous". :-)

>  after successfull instalation both linux planned to delete
> but if erase before would not possible communicate with you

You could also remove _one_ Linux version and keep the one that
works for you (the one you're currently using to communicate).
That should provide sufficient disk space for a FreeBSD install.
You can then delete the remaining Linux when everything is to
your needs.

Check the handbook for details:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/bsdinstall-partitioning.html

You could also use the installers "Manual Partitioning" option
to remove of the Linusi. Make sure you remove the right one.
If you are concerned, make a backup before you do anything to
the partitions so you can restore the entire disk, just for
the worst case.

The process to delete and create partitions is explained in detail
on the page listed above.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany