Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2017 09:53:17 +0200
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Sylpheed bug?

Hello,

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 6:39 AM, Waitman Gobble <waitman@waitman.net> wrote:

> Rececently installed Sylpheed Port on FreeBSD-11.0, everything works unle=
ss I press 'Get' or 'Get All' buttons at the top, if i do that it instally =
kills everything running from /usr/local and restarts xorg. Seconds flat. M=
aybe it's good for a bug report? I haven't done much on this machine and I =
don't think I dicked it up. But maybe I did?

FWIW, I run Sylpheed on my main workstation and upgrade from time to
time. I haven't seen any errors recently.
My workstation runs FreeBSD 10.3-stable:
root@kg-core1# uname -a
FreeBSD kg-core1.kg4.no 10.3-STABLE FreeBSD 10.3-STABLE #0 r310083:
Wed Dec 14 21:00:13 CET 2016
root@kg-core1.kg4.no:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

and the latest version of Sylpheed from ports:
root@kg-core1# pv sylp*
[Reading data from pkg(8) ... - 797 packages found - done]
sylpheed-3.5.1_1            =3D  up-to-date with port

HTH
--=20
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen