Date:      Thu, 04 Dec 1997 15:59:01 +1030
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        "Glenn Dicus" <gdicus@nomadix.com>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help

> I am trying to get existing cards working on an ElanSC400 microcontroller.

Please; you *must* assume that other people cannot read your mind.

To be able to help you, we have to have *all* of the facts.  We're now
at what, the fourth iteration, and I still have to ask:

 - Which cards?
 - The SC400 is a processor.  It doesn't have any PCCARD slots, so you
   must be talking about the SC400 on a board of some sort, using a PCIC
   of some description.  Which one(s)?
 - What problems are you experiencing?

mike