Date:      Sun, 7 Jun 1998 14:20:08 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 & elf

According to Vladimir Kushnir:
> Awhile ago somebody (sorry, I haven't saved that message) wrote about
> patches for XFree to build it using elf. Would you please point to those
> patches (or mail them to me if they're not available from 'Net)?

It was me. I've made these patches (to 3.3.1 but that should not be a
problem) and sent 'em to people who requested them but haven't got any
feedback yet.

See my next message.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #60: Fri May 15 21:04:22 CEST 1998