Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:06:16 -0800
From:      Jonas Manalive <manalive@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gstreamer-plugins - update

Update - I forgot to do a backtrace and I was able to find out that it
was the avifile that was causing the gst-register (for
gstreamer-plugins) to crash at end of installation. After uninstalling
avifile, gstreamer-plugins installed just fine. Who should I send this
bug report to? To portmaintainer or to gstreamer developers?

Best regards,

Jonas