Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:58:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mario <plongeur@m-net.arbornet.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   I propose

I propose a new, revolutionary operating system.  Rather than the typical,
decentralised economies of the current systems, it would have less
sit-coms, and more RPM.
	Basically, it would be entirely operated through HTTP.  Everything
would be here, and it would, unfortunetly, be based in the kernel.  I was
attacked by a lunch aid; she called me a communist; we call her the Cookie
Monster.
	Indeed, this operating system would allow:
		1) Rapid distribution; and
		2) Excellency.
	I'm going to contact the ACLU.