Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2017 08:57:29 -0800
From:      jungle Boogie <jungleboogie0@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   updating armv6 snapshots

Hi All,

This question has likely been covered before but I don't see it listed
on the wiki:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/arm/BeagleBoneBlack

If I'm on 12.0-CURRENT #0 r311461 on my beaglebone, what's the best
way to get to the latest snapshot?

I don't see src files for armv6 here:
https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/snapshots/arm/armv6/

So does that mean the options are:
a) svnlite in /usr/src and do the build (any tips on making it faster?)
b) save configs and install new ISO snapshot?

If b is the best option, all installed applications are lost. Is it
possible to save apps off the beaglebone and put back in respective
places on bbone's new ISO image, or would that cause ABI/API issues?

c) stick with r311461
d) anything else?

Thanks for any input!

--