Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 1998 22:42:41 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Steven Jorgensen <steve@igor.haunt.com>
Subject:   Strange problem with qt port

	I'm trying to install the qt port in /usr/ports/x11/
	and am getting lots of multiply defined symbols.  The
	strange thing is that I have compiled this port
	previously, but when ports that started depending on
	qt began failing, I removed it thinking it had been
	corrupted somehow, and intended to reinstall.  I've
	tried both qt 1.31 and 1.33 on both 2.2.6-STABLE
	and 3.0-CURRENT, both machines sup'ed and reinstalled about 3
	weeks ago, and my ports tree was supped today as I was hoping
	to find it fixed.. :)

	Anyway, is there another port that is causing the symbol interference
	with qt that I should avoid?  I've been going through the ports
	tree installing things I want, when I started having the problem
	with all the ports that depended on qt.  Any help is
	appreciated.  Thanks!

					Steve