Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 00:48:29 -0700
From:      nathan@khmere.com
To:        "hackers@FreeBSD.ORG" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.0 installation for Laptops ??

I tried to Install the 4.0 on my laptop but it dosent seem to find the
ethernet card ?

I have a
Sager NP8620
Cirrus Logic CL-PD6729-QC-B its on 0x3000 and irq 7

Now when it boots the kernel it finds the controller and initializes it,
the link light comes on and I hear a beep but when I try to select a
device installation it does not list my ethernet ?

It was supported under 3.3 and 3.2 (with PAO) has thier been changes ?
or is thier something special i need to do ?

Please any help ?

Sorry for spelling........

thank you

nathan