Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 17:29:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Jonas Eriksson <je@interact.se>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
Cc:        Muditha Gunatilake <muditha@seychelles.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Internet Cafe Software for FBSD

This is something i just thought about.

Network usage etc. You can check via ipfw:

1. Add a rule that counts the outgoing traffic from the host
   example: add count tcp from 1.1.1.1 to any

2. Make a shellscript with a timer, that starts to count on
   commencment of the above when it is above zero.

3. When the timecounter in the shellscript is at 1800 sec or=20
   anything deny all traffic from the host to any

Hope this works,

Regards
--
InterACT Lule=E5 / Jonas Eriksson