Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 2014 12:08:22 -0700
From:      <dteske@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "'Kamil Czekirda'" <kczekirda@freebsd.org>, <soc-status@freebsd.org>, <dteske@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Weekly Status #6

[Devin Teske]

I have some catching up to do. I will load up the stuff tonight
and let you know if I get stuck.
--
Cheers,
Devin

P.S. I contacted Gavin Atkinson (of FreeBSD.org) and asked him
to find you a backup mentor because my availability has been
short (sad face). I know that with an additional mentor, we can
improve your GSoC experience. Cheers!