Date:      26 Jan 2003 10:22:36 +1100
From:      Benno Rice <benno@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org, Alessandro de Manzano <adm@unixmania.net>
Subject:   Re: does Teron CX MoBo works with FreeBSD for PPC ?

--=-eF95TPXZCBEDtolpBtrK

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 08:37, Alessandro de Manzano wrote:
> Hello!
>=20
> well, subj says all ;), however I'ld know, if possible, if Terra
> Soft's Teron CX motherboard (ATX factor, IBM 750CXe G3 CPU) would work
> with currently available (or soon availble ?) FreeBSD for PPC platform.
> Or, if not, is planned to support such hardware in future.
>=20
> Since I'ld try a new hardware platform, I'm looking for a quite
> affordable alternatives to x86 and this MoBo could be interesting...
>=20
> (just FYI : http://terrasoftsolutions.com/products/boxer/teron_cx.shtml )
>=20
>=20
> Many thanks for your kind answer! :)

FreeBSD won't work on that board yet, mainly because none of the people
who are working on the port have one yet.  We're mainly concentrating on
New World Apple hardware at the moment, but I'm hoping to look at
writing support for the Teron CX as soon as we get the Apple boxes
working a bit better.

--=20
Benno Rice <benno@FreeBSD.org>

--=-eF95TPXZCBEDtolpBtrK