Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 98 09:27:05 EST
From:      prosperity123@usa.net
To:        prosperity123@usa.net
Subject:   Need Help! Overwhelmed with Leads! $1k-$5k commissions PER SALE!

Hello,
Does this FREE ENTERPRISE VENTURE describe what you are looking for?
Part time or Full time Work from home Not MLM.
 Average $1,000-$5,000 per sale
Ongoing training provided Sales experience helpful, but not necessary
Leads available
If you are a team player with good communication skills
 and can make a modest one time investment
into your future, we offer an unusual opportunity
for the above average individual to rapidly create an
income to either supplement or SURPASS their present earnings.
You will speak to and hear from
many associates who are achieving a substantial amount
of wealth in a relatively short period of time.
One of our members quit her six-figure per year real estate career
after just one month! Another made the cover of a national
magazine after just one quarter! Others have made over $300K
 in their first year.  It does take work, but anyone can do this.
 Are you willing to put in the effort
for the six-figure lifestyle?
Our proven system, in use by over 20,000 people,
is endorsed by top professionals from all walks of
life. WHY ARE WE GROWING SO RAPIDLY?
BECAUSE WE ARE MAKING SO MUCH MONEY. THAT'S WHY!
 If you have the vision to see something that will
change your life forever, and the ability to
incorporate these changes into an existing and lucrative
business opportunity then we want to
talk to you!!

It's your choice, financial freedom or bondage!
You can reach us toll free at: 1-800-995-0796 ext. 7994
24hours