Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 1999 12:51:37 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'Milliken, Scott'" <MillikS@sti.imshealth.com>, "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: SMB Printing

There is a script that comes with the Samba distribution that does exactly
what you are looking for, which is called smbprint.

There is sufficient documentation in the script, and also you should look at
/usr/share/doc/samba/  there is printing documentation there as well as
http://www.samba.org/

-Chris