Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 02:12:11 -0600
From:      Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linksys WPC11 Rev 2.5

I picked up one of these cards today.  I made a /etc/pccard.conf
with the following parameters:

# Linksys Instant Wireless WPC11
card "/.*Linksys Group.*/" "/.*Network PC Card.*/"
	config	auto "wi" ?
	insert	/etc/pccard_ether $device start
	remove	/etc/pccard_ether $device stop

When the card has been in for a while (random), the card just shuts
down.

If I pop the card out and wait for pccardd to remove the card, and
then reinsert the card, it comes back up and runs for another random
time period.

This is on the Toshiba 4005CDS I refered to earlier today.

Has anyone else used this card?

Is this normal for it?  Or do I have a bum card?

It's talking to a WAP11 (if that matters).

LER