Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 1995 21:47:07 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
Subject:   Re: IFS and win95

> Any chance of seeing a unix-hosted Lantastic server? 8)

Actually, we have one, but it will probably never be released.

I use it on a daily basis to print from my UNIX box to a Linux box
to a Novell or Lantastic print queue.

Bug the sales guys.  They'll bug their management.  Their management
will bug top management.  And you might see a product.  8-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.