Date:      Mon, 01 Dec 2008 12:16:23 -0600
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shild@sbcglobal.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Trying to build libcdio

I am trying to build libcdio, which vcdimager depends on, but I get this
error,

cd-info.c:37:28: error: libvcd/logging.h: No such file or directory
cd-info.c:38:26: error: libvcd/files.h: No such file or directory
cd-info.c:39:25: error: libvcd/info.h: No such file or directory

libcdio doesn't depend on vcdimager, which installs these header files
(I believe).

Information for libcdio-0.78.2_2:

Depends on:
Dependency: pkg-config-0.23_1
Dependency: libiconv-1.11_1
Dependency: gettext-0.17_1
Dependency: popt-1.7_5
Dependency: libcddb-1.3.0
Dependency: cdparanoia-3.9.8_8

vcdimager depends on libcdio, but libcdio can't compile without the vcd
header files.

Information for vcdimager-0.7.23_5:

Depends on:
Dependency: pkg-config-0.23_1
Dependency: libiconv-1.11_1
Dependency: libxml2-2.6.32_2
Dependency: gettext-0.17_1
Dependency: popt-1.7_5
Dependency: libcddb-1.3.0
Dependency: cdparanoia-3.9.8_8
Dependency: libcdio-0.78.2_2

Any ideas?  I am missing something here?

Thanks,
  Scott