Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 00:29:12 -0500
From:      Michael Maxwell <drwho@xnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NIC causes printing problem?

On Mon, May 10, 1999 at 02:48:05PM +0930, Greg Lehey wrote:
> > Any other ideas please?  I cannot even print to a remote machine on the
> > network.  This is NOT good...
>
> Well, this is a new piece of information.  Does lptest work?  Maybe
> this is a DNS problem.

Ok, this time, I ran (as root) "lptest > /dev/lpt0".  Now, for god only
knows what reason, it is stating "device not configured"...

Here's the diff of my two kernel config files (just so there's not any
confusion):

diff DRWHO DRWHO.nonet
172c172
< device xl0
---

--
    Michael Maxwell <drwho @ xnet.com>  |  http://www.xnet.com/~drwho/
              -- Stop the illegal attacks on Serbia NOW! --