Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2002 11:31:34 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   portcheckout & cvsup & cvs

The handbook says that the FBSD support source tree are
managed by cvsup and replaces the old way of using cvs.
Portcheckout uses cvs to select just one port make files
for download to my FBSD box.

Will portcheckout get the correct content if used?

I could get cvsup to do the same thing portcheckout does using
this format of the cvsup command.

Cvsup -g -l2 -I ports/www/lynx /etc/cvsupfile

Where -I contains the make files you want to download.
This does not work for me.
As usually the man page contains insufficient information to be of any help.

How can I just download selected port make files using cvsup?