Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 06:49:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jt <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sio driver

Yeah I was trying for the 230000 I am isdn that was the whole
purpose of the 16650 to increase thoughput.
jkh mention that freebsd could handle 230 no problem just the 115000
16550 was the restriction. it runs in windows 95 fine on the 230000
settings. If I where able to get no speed change I would stay at
115000. Are you also isdn?

hometeam@techpower.net
--We cannot all be masters, nor all masters
   Cannot be truly follow'd--

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

owEBqwBU/4kAlQMFADRCxNWhsddKSTR+6QEBelED/jzeC3btZfqSdIfrNoCgwUJJ
iNQ33UQoMyJ2ygkfl72xP5J79yml/F4P73GnNaDVbaMOmOG2NNAi5ElE73wRh54U
17kH+n5XnYeqekV8T2TG2Q6ex3UotXPyZ1vvrCrSxapOz6a4hh0GQeA55rcwLy2W
ROHwxfvaVsrX5iVOkRoerBFiC21lc3NhZ2UudHh0AAAAAA==
=jCvF
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----